1. What are your rates? 50 minute session: $150 110 minute session: $300
2. Do you take insurance? Not at this time, however I am happy to provide you with a superbill to submit for out of network benefits.
3. Cancellation/Missed Sessions I require 24 hour notice for session cancellations. Failure to cancel within that time-frame will result in a charge for full session fee.
4. Who do you work with? I work with individuals age 18+. Please see the "About Me" section for a more complete description of my experience and training.
5. How do I book an appointment? If you are a new client, please call and leave me a detailed message on my confidential voicemail with your name, number, and best times to reach you.
6. Do you have evening or weekend appointments? I have weekend availability on Sundays. Please call for specific appointment times.
7. Do you offer Video or Phone Sessions? Due to the spread of Covid-19, my practice has transitioned to strictly Secure Video and Phone using a HIPAA compliant platform called SimplePractice.
8. What resources do you recommend? Check out my Resources page for some great links to videos, podcasts, and book recommendations. You can also follow my blog on this website or my professional Facebook page. I often share articles, videos, and other resources that I like.
9. Do you offer discounts? I have a limited number of discounted spots available for Full-Time Students. Please call for rates and availability.
10. I'm an ASU student. Can I see you for Individual Counseling? Hello! You've found my private practice page. My private practice work is completely separate from my work at ASU Counseling Services. If you are seeking ongoing individual counseling outside of ASU, you can contact me here. Please note that my discounted student spots are currently full and as such full session fees of $150/session will apply. If you are seeking to establish services with me at ASU you will need to schedule through your Health Portal or call the Main Line for ASU Counseling Services. *Important note: I provide very brief services at ASU and my role will primarily be working with you to establish ongoing care with another counseling professional either at ASU Counseling or through your insurance provider.
11. You didn't answer my question here? If I missed something, please feel free to call. I am happy to answer any other questions you may have.
If this is a counseling emergency, please call 911 or Maricopa County - Crisis Response Network 602-222-9444 or Empact Crisis 480-784-1500.