1. What are your rates? 50 minute session: $165 100 minute session: $330
2. Do you take insurance? Not at this time, however I am happy to provide you with a superbill to submit for out of network benefits.
3. Cancellation/Missed Sessions I require 24 hour notice for session cancellations. Failure to cancel within that time-frame will result in a charge for full session fee.
4. Who do you work with? I work with individuals age 18+. Please see the "About Me" section for a more complete description of my experience and training.
5. How do I book an appointment? If you are a new client, please call and leave me a detailed message on my confidential voicemail with your name, number, and best times to reach you.
6. Do you have evening or weekend appointments? I have evening availability regularly during the week. I do not currently have weekend availability.
7. Do you offer Video or Phone Sessions? My practice is a hybrid of TeleHealth and in-person sessions. TeleHealth is here to stay - it's convenient and more accessible. I hold TeleHealth sessions via Secure Video and Phone using a HIPAA compliant platform called SimplePractice. This is a user friendly and reliable platform and most find TeleHealth to be convenient, comfortable, and just as beneficial as in person sessions. In person sessions will be held on a limited number of days during the week, located in Central Phoenix. Please call for more information on availability.
8. What resources do you recommend? Check out my Resources page for some great links to videos, podcasts, and book recommendations. You can also follow my blog on this website or my professional Facebook page. I often share articles, videos, and other resources that I like.
9. Do you offer discounts? I have a limited number of discounted spots available for Full-Time Students. Please call for rates and availability.
10. What is your availability? I AM accepting new clients at this time and I typically am able to schedule your first session within 1 week. I have session availability Tuesday - Thursday between the hours of 10am and 7pm. I can be reached via phone or email during the week, Monday-Friday between 9am-7pm and will return calls/emails in 24-48 business hours. If you are in need of support outside these hours, please contact the EMPACT Crisis line (number below) or walk in to your nearest mental health care hospital. If you are in the Phoenix Valley, I typically refer to Banner Behavioral Health in Scottsdale. They are a dedicated mental health hospital with 24/7 walk in assessment services. They accept most major insurances. Banner Behavioral Health 7575 E Earll Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 480-448-7500
11. You didn't answer my question here? If I missed something, please feel free to call. I am happy to answer any other questions you may have.
If this is a counseling emergency, please call 911 or Maricopa County - Crisis Response Network 602-222-9444 or Empact Crisis 480-784-1500.